Be sure to stop in for a great breakfast and a great cause.
Be sure to visit our booth at the Home Expo Jan. 25-28 at the KI Convention Center Green Bay.
Milbach Construction Services, Co. is a drop of location for the Wisconsin Lions Camp Hide Program.
We are located at 2651 Northridge Dr. Kaukauna.
Milbach Construction Services, Co. is hiring a Carpenter Supervisor.
First Shift 35-40 hours per week
Qualifications: Technical College Degree/Diploma with work experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Shift 35-40 hours per week
Starting at $13.00 to $16.00 per hour (based on experience)
Qualifications: Graduate from 1 year technical school program preferred. Looking for qualified carpenter with ambition to learn and exemplary work ethic.
Please e-mail resume to email@example.com
Be sure to check out our booth 720 at the WBAY Home & Garden Show.
Thursday – Sunday
MARCH 10-13, 2016
Shopko Hall | Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena
Green Bay, WI
Thursday, 4pm-8pm | Friday, 12pm-8pm | Saturday, 10am-8pm | Sunday, 10am-4pm
ADULTS OVER 62 $8
YOUTH 17 & UNDER FREE
Thursday – Free Admission with 3 Non-perishable Food Items Per Person!
Visit us at the Brown County Home Expo in booth 102.
Thursday & Friday 3pm-8pm
At the KI Convention Center downtown Green Bay.
$5 wristband good for the weekend
The estimator position is responsible for commercial and residential takeoffs, preparing material and cost estimates. This incumbent reviews plans and specifications relative to the schedule and scope of work, and works closely with the project team to coordinate construction projects and paperwork.
– Read blueprints and specifications in order to prepare estimates
– Utilize computer for blueprint takeoffs
– Communicate with vendors and subcontractors
– Travel to job sites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors
– Communicate with project managers, field superintendents and administrators
– Ability to read, analyze and interpret project specifications manuals, technical procedures and government regulations, effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and general public.
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in some situations where only limited standardization exists, interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram or schedule form.
– Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. Must possess valid auto insurance.
– Must possess good communication skills
– Must possess good mathematical skills
– Must possess good time management skills
– Must be proficient in reading blueprints/drawings
– Must have construction background
– Degree from an approved college or university or at least 3 years of specific experience and/or training related to the essential functions of the job or equivalent combination of education and training.
– Creative thinker
– Excellent communication skills
– Good math skills
– Knowledge of blue print reading
– Solves problems effectively
– Well organized
– Works meticulously
– Works well in a team
Milbach Construction Services, Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Send resume to Milbach Construction Services, Co. 2651 Northridge Dr. Kaukauna, WI 54130 or e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attn.: Human Resources
It’s deer hunting season! If you are a deer hunter and want to put your deer hides to good use, the Grand Chute Lions Club is sponsoring a Deer Hide Collection at Milbach Construction Services, Co. 2651 Northridge Dr. Kaukauna, WI 54130.
All proceeds from the deer hides will be used for the Wisconsin Lions Camp to help serve the needs of others. The Wisconsin Lions Camp began in 1956 and has been dedicated to providing a quality camping experience for people with disabilities. There is no cost for participation in the summer camp program, so contributions are vital to the operation of Lions Camp.
Please help by donating your deer hides. For more information please contact Lion Mike Milbach of the Grand Chute Lions Club at 920-993-0735.
Please be sure to like us on facebook.